Visit our Facebook Page!
We are still accepting students! School starts August 24!
Students will benefit their entire life from the higher academic standards and higher achievement level within a values-based setting of a private school.
Parents – If you want a caring, challenging , nurturing, safe and secure environment for your child, a place where he/she can learn and succeed — a Private School is for you.
America reaps the benefits of higher-achieving adults who can make significant contributions to their country. They will strengthen their communities economically, socially, and educationally.
Private schools (over public)…
- Perform higher on standardized achievement tests
- Have more demanding graduation requirements
- Graduates are more likely to have completed advanced level in at least 3 academic subject areas
- SAT scores for private school students are well above the national average
- 88% of private schools students apply to college compared to 57% of public school students
- Are more likely to complete a bachelor’s or advanced degree by their mid 20’s
- Students have a higher respect for teachers
- Little use of illegal substances
- Less student tardiness & absenteeism
One in Four schools in America is a PRIVATE SCHOOL.
One in Nine American children attend a PRIVATE SCHOOL. Polls show that parents, if given the choice of schools and finances, 55% would choose to send their children to private schools rather than public.
More than 85 percent of Adventist academy graduates attend college compared to 66 percent of public high school graduates.
Nearly 100 percent of Adventist teachers are certified. 58% of public school teachers in some states are uncertified.
Adventist schools score above the 70th percentile (composite score) on Nationally-normed tests, performing better than 70 percent of other private and public schools nationwide.