Returning Student Application Process
We have simplified the process families with students returning for a new year.
- Download or fill out the returning student application print and sign
- If you have more than 1 student you can fill our the additional student application for each additional student
- If you are willing to share your time and talents with BVCS fill out the connect with us form
- Anyone helping with the school must complete backgroiund screening instructions are available on the backgrouind screening form
If you have a new student that has not enrolled here before then complete the following procedures
- Bring a copy of Birth Certificate
- Bring your childs Immunization records
- Download or fill out and print 3 copies of the confidential reference form. Prepare 3 envelopes with BVCS address and please place a postage stamp on each envelope before giving one form and envelope to each of the following persons: (1) Current Principal, (2) Current Teacher, (3) Clergy or School Counselor. ( If one of these is not available, select another church, school, or community leader (non-relative) who knows your child well enough to complete this form.) Your application will not be processed until these references have been returned to Blodgett View Christian School. From available here
- Download or fill out and print the new student application packet. Note that some forms will require a signature from the parents and the student.
- Approval process will not begin until all of the above have been recieved.